Monday, December 16, 2013

My Christmas Wonderland


My Christmas Wonderland!

This is my Christmas wonderland which is created on paint. I made some children singing Christmas Carols next to the Christmas tree. I also drew Santa about to climb a rope, slide through the chimney and put presents under the tree in the small cabin. The two candy canes are a secret door which leads to the wonderland. It says 'enter this door'. I hope you like it and please comment:)





This is an idea of a Christmas Wonderland Mr M out on Twitter.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Hemani Your Christmas Wonderland is looking amazing. I like how you put the singing children in. Keep up the good work and well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas Wonderland looks great with all the green and red.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...