Monday, September 09, 2013

The Incredible Taj Mahal.

The Taj Mahal


Introduction


The story that I am going to tell you is based on the Taj Mahal in India. It is about how a man named Sha Jahan was in love with a lady named Taz Mahal. That name is what the Taj Mahal is named after.


Story


Once in the 17th century ( 1600’s ) there was a man named Sha Jahan which is known as the emperor. He met a lady which was named Taz Mahal. He and she were in love. And Taz Mahal was Sha Jahan’s favourite wife. They were married. One day as the queen ( Taz Mahal ) was giving birth to a child, she died. 

Sha Jahan was so upset he locked himself away from everyone else in a room for eight days and didn't come out until the eighth day. Everyone were crowding around the room waiting until he will come out. Suddenly the door flew open and out came someone which looked nothing like Sha Jahan but was old and wrinkly, back not straight hair is as white as the snow. 

But actually he was the king but had turned old. He commanded 20,000 people in Agra to build a building which is known as the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is all white marble. With beautiful pictures of flowers. Soon the Sha Jahan died too.

His wife and himself are buried under the Taj mahal. This story is true. I hope that I can see the Taj Mahal one day. And it is in Agra where people are not allowed to drive cars on the path to the Taj Mahal. They want the path clean. Please check out the video below too.


13 comments:

  1. Well done Hemani that is amazing that you did the story and put the video.
    Well done Hemani.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Hemani, I like how you started with the introduction and ended with how you really want to go to the Taj Mahal but where's the link to the video?
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcus!
      I'm sorry I didn't put the link to the video.
      I forgot to.
      Thanks for your commenting:)

      Delete
  3. That is just an awesome story.
    How did you find it?
    Do you think his son should had done what he did?
    I like your post and I hope you do go to the Taj Mahal one day .
    From your pal Crighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crighton!
      I think the son should do what he did.
      I really want to go to the Taj Mahal one day.
      Would you want to go?
      From your friend Hemani:)

      Delete
    2. Off course I would and I hope to see you there.

      Delete
  4. Awesome Hemani
    I like you Taj Mahal story
    I like how you did the video with it
    Keep up the good work
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey!
      Iwanted to put the video with the story so it can kind of explain what I am talking about.
      Also it is a real cool video to put on my blog:)

      Delete
  5. Wow Hemani!
    I really like the story, you writ it really clear and well.
    The video is a cool thing to go with the story.
    You make really great story's.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Zeb!
      I really enjoyed it when Mr M read the story to us.
      That is why I wrote a story:)

      Delete
  6. Awesome comments on this post, Hemani! Well done Room 16!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job Hemani.
    Great writing.
    I like how you put a video with it.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...